Universal Lateral Positioner® System
Latest Generation of the McGuire Pelvic Postioner, which was IMP’s Original Lateral Positioner for THA.
- The McGuire was one of the first hip positioners with over 25 years of clinical success
- Removable and independently adjustable anterior arms allow more accurate contact with the iliac crests and accommodate all patient anatomies.
- Provides stable, lateral decubitus positioning.
- Creates a reproducible point of reference for primary and revision arthroplasty.
- Patented hyperflexion plate allows up to 120° of flexion during ROM testing